Fleetway Product Offering – Chemicals
Chemicals are important for the cold weather. Make sure you’ve planned ahead for the next blast of winter weather. The most important chemicals to prevent truck issues in the cold. The chemicals that we have that are good to have on your shelf in the winter are as follows. 9-1-1 Fuel Supplement. Anti-gel Fuel Supplement. Starting fluid and Air Brake Anti-Freeze. Call now! 781-395-9494.
Power Service 8025 Diesel 9-1-1 – 32oz.
- De-ices frozen fuel-filters
- Reliquifies gelled fuel
- Prevents fuel-filter icing
- Contains Slickdiesel Lubricator to protect fuel pumps and injectors from increased wear caused by Ultra Low Sulfur Diesel (ULSD) fuel
- Effective in all diesel fuels, including ULSD and biodiesel blends
- Safe for use in all diesel engines
Power Service 1025 Diesel Fuel Supplement Anti-gel – 32oz.
- Prevents fuel gelling in temperatures as low as 40 degrees Fahrenheit
- Lowers cold-filter plugging point as much as 36 degrees Fahrenheit; keeps fuel-filters from plugging with wax
- Contains Slickdiesel lubricator for maximum fuel lubrication
- Disperses water in diesel fuel
- Effective in all diesel fuels, including Ultra Low Sulfur Diesel (ULSD) and biodiesel blends containing up to 20 percent biodiesel
Penray 5301 Starting Fluid – 11oz.
- Assures safe, fast, smooth start under any conditions
- Gives upper cylinder lubrication
- Saves on batteries, towing, & engine wear
Penray 5632 Air Brake Antifreeze – 32oz.
- Air brake antifreeze; Dryer & rust protector
- Provides complete winter protection
- Protects entire air brake system from corrosion